Are you looking to get a healthy and disease-free body by checking on what you consume? Avoiding sugary drinks is one of the simplest ways to ensure you promote a healthy body. Often, drinks such as lattes, milkshakes, smoothies, and sodas are full of calories and hidden sugars which do not satisfy your appetite.
You would expect to take a 400-calorie drink in a Starbucks café. However, there many hot and cold drinks that provide you with half this number of calories or even less, and these are kinds of drinks to consider. Below is a list of the best low-calorie coffee drinks you will find at Starbucks:
Low-calorie coffee drinks
It is a mix of steamed milk and freshly brewed coffee in the ratio of one-to-one. It contains 80 calories with two percent milk and 40 calories with almond milk.
It is made up of espresso with steamed milk and a light foam layer. It has 150 calories with two percent milk and 80 calories with almond milk.
It is espresso with a thick foam layer. It has 90 calories with two percent milk and 80 calories with almond milk.
It is made up of espresso and milk that is freshly steamed, with vanilla-flavored syrup that gets topped up with a drizzle of caramel. It contains 150 calories with nonfat milk and 130 calories with almond milk.
Iced Vanilla Latte
It is espresso mixed with vanilla syrup and milk and then served over ice. It contains 140 calories with two percent milk and 100 calories with almond milk.
It contains espresso blended with vanilla syrup and creamy steamed milk. The drink contains 150 calories with nonfat milk.
Iced Caffe Latte
It is made up of espresso with milk, which then gets served over ice. It contains 70 calories with two percent milk and 50 calories with almond milk.
Iced Skinny Cinnamon Dolce Latte
It contains espresso, sugar-free cinnamon-dolce-flavored syrup, steamed nonfat milk, cinnamon dolce topping and then served over ice. It contains 60 calories.
Mocha Macchiato Iced Coconut Milk
It is made up of Sumatran coconut milk that is chilled, a swirl of Mocha, white chocolate mocha, and espresso caramel drizzle. It contains 150 calories with almond milk.
Light Caramel Frappuccino Blended Coffee
It consists of buttery caramel syrup blended with nonfat milk, Frappuccino roast coffee, and ice. It contains 100 calories.
Caffe Vanilla Light Blended Frappuccino Coffee
It comprises of blended Frappuccino roast coffee, nonfat milk, vanilla bean powder, and ice. It has 130 calories.
Frappuccino Light Blended Coffee
This is Starbucks coffee mixed with ice and nonfat milk. It contains 90 calories.
Calorie-Cutting Ordering Tips at Starbucks
- Cut the daily morning coffee entirely or have coffee breaks, to minimize the number of calories you consume.
- Order a smaller size of your favorite Starbucks drink. The smaller the size, the lower the calories in it.
- You can alternatively take sugar-free syrups t Starbucks because they have zero calorie content.
- If you must have a little bit of sweetness in your drink, ask for less sugar that has fewer calories.
- Try nonfat milk in your favorite Starbucks drink for fewer calories.
- Order “light” or “skinny” beverages which are sugar-free and contain fewer calories.
- Avoid taking whipped cream to cut off 50-110 calories in your favorite drink.
- Ensure your drink has extra foam. The more the foam, the less the calories.
- Ensure your drink is iced to replace some of the milk with ice.
- Give your drink extra caffeine to boost energy and reduce milk content.